These are the best roasted carrots ever, and the parchment paper method makes cleanup a breeze!
12 organic carrots peeled and washed
3 tablespoons organic olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup good quality white wine
2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In a bowl, massage oil, salt and pepper into the carrots
- Lay tin foil on counter. Make an envelope out of the parchment paper by folding 3 sides and leaving opening on top
- Carefully add the carrots, then wine
- Fold up the top and wrap tin foil around the parchment packet to seal completely.
- Put in a preheated 350 oven and cook for 30 min.
- Open pouch carefully- it will be hot
- Sprinkle parsley and a bit more salt to taste.
- Serve whole carrots